Sunday, November 30, 2008

Class 4 & 5

As I said in the class - " I've started to enjoy this whole process of discovering new things".

When I start something new - I like it and I give my best to it. Then, there's another degree of " liking" to me - Where I make time for it and every spare second that I have goes to my new " gig ". I discovered this new level of my interest in things when I started reading Dan Brown's - Da Vinci Code :) . I finished that book in straight 32 hours.

The new things I learn in our class now have reached the level when home work is not homework - it's a new topic of research to feed my curiosity. And so I say - " I've started to enjoy this whole process of discovering new things".

2 comments:

HR Systems said...

thanks sapna! that's why i like hr systems. it's always a discovery since it's so new! jun

Anonymous said...

Hi sapna,
i want to say you are fabulous. I want to contact you now. if you can read this pls do call at 918872453200 or alternatively sumitnanchahal@gmail.com or
lemme know your contact number.